Do you owe a traffic ticket to the traffic police? Now there is a 50% discount on traffic tickets.
According to a post on the Royal Malaysian Police (PDRM) Facebook page, the Kuala Lumpur Police is offering a 50% discount on traffic tickets from November 30 to December 1, 2022. Citizens are required to visit Lalaport in Kuala Lumpur to pay their outstanding tickets from 10am to 4.30pm.
The 50% discount on traffic tickets does not apply to 12 types of tickets, namely tickets related to car accidents, tickets related to court cases, tickets related to arrest warrants, tickets that cannot be settled by fines (NC), illegal exhaust modifications, tickets related to Rory, tickets issued during safety operations, using cell phones while driving, driving without seat belts, running red lights, driving without a license and speeding tickets.
50% discount on traffic tickets
Dates: Nov. 30 – Dec. 1, 2022
Time: 10 am – 4:30 pm
Location: Malaysia Grand Bazaar, BBCC, Lalaport KL
Tickets that are not eligible for discount.
1. Tickets involving car accidents
2. Tickets related to court cases
3. tickets involving arrest warrants
4. tickets that cannot be settled by fines (NC)
5. illegal exhaust modification
6. tickets involving Raleigh
7. tickets issued during security operations
8. cell phone use while driving
9. failure to wear a seatbelt while driving
10. running a red light
11. driving without a license
12. Driving over the speed limit tickets