fbpx

If you deposit money into TNG GOinvest, you can earn 5% annually.

01/12/2022

Deposit funds into TNG GOinvest and earn 5% p.a.

GOinvest offers investors an annual investment yield of 5%! This offer is only valid in December!

Touch ‘n Go eWallet introduced the GOinvest investment function. Users’ funds will be invested in the Principal Islamic Money Market Fund (Class D). Principal Asset Management manages this fund.

GOinvest will launch a 5% p.a. yield discount in December to encourage users to participate in GOinvest investment services. Users can earn a 5% p.a. investment income by depositing a minimum of RM1,000 into GOinvest. This promotion will run from December 1, 2022 to December 31, 2022.

Notice! Users must deposit at least RM1,000 into GOinvest.

Notice! To enjoy a 5%p.a. investment return, users must deposit a minimum of RM1,000 into GOinvest and keep it there until December 31. At the end of the month, the investment income will be deposited into the user’s GOinvest account. The 5% annual rate of return will be calculated daily.

GOinvest users typically receive about 3% in investment income; now, GOinvest will send an additional 2%, giving users a total of 5% in investment income. The 5%p.a. rate is only applicable to the first RM1,000; if the user deposits more than RM1,000, the remaining amount will only receive a 3%p.a. rate.

After 30 days of depositing RM1,000 and earning 5% p.a., the user can expect to receive approximately RM4.17.

People who want to participate in GOinvest can do so by opening the Touch ‘n Go eWallet and using the GOinvest function. Then, select your investment goal and deposit RM1,000 into GOinvest. GOinvest is a Money Market Fund.

Please keep in mind that the information provided is only for reference purposes and does not constitute investment advice.

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Pinterest
  • LinkedIn

You May Also Like…

Pin It on Pinterest

Sharing is Caring

Feel free to share this post with your friends!

%d bloggers like this: